Affirmative Technologies is a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for electronic payment (ACH) processing, risk management, and compliance. We serve leading financial institutions and third-party billing companies.
We are looking for a marketing and sales support manager to help us build new relationships and grow our business.
The Marketing and Sales Support Manager will contribute to the growth and profitability of Affirmative by providing marketing strategy and execution to support the capture of new logo and cross sell sales with national, regional, and Internet banks through awareness, acquisition, and retention activities.
- Responsible for partnering with National Sales Manager for strategic and tactical developments and implementation of the Marketing plan in support of lead acquisition and retention.
- Acts as Marketing lead and direct liaison between Sales, the business teams, and Marketing shared services, agencies, and vendors.
- May be responsible for writing white papers, case studies, and ad copy; researching and analyzing market trends.
- Develops content to support webinars with prospects and/or clients.
- Manages projects budgets.
- Attends trade show events and participates in customer visits to assess the efficacy of specific marketing initiatives, understand the voice of the client, uncover new potential business, and capitalize on the competitive landscape.
- Proactive, with strong follow-up skills and the ability to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Passion for developing and implementing innovative targeted marketing strategies using social media, email, and partnerships.
- Developing concise background research on prospects for our sales team.
- Planning and coordinating marketing events including trade shows, conferences, and webinars.
- Evolving our brand vision and supporting marketing materials.
- Effectively communicating our value proposition to prospects and customers.
- This is an individual contributor role within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must have a creative spirit, a positive attitude, and be eager to learn.
- Update PipeDrive.com as required.
- Produce client-facing presentations as needed.
- Provide client training for client facing applications.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Affirmative’s standards regarding privacy and non-disclosure.
- A sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have 3-5 years of business development/marketing experience direct to Banks (and the various audiences/stakeholders within).
- Understanding of and ability to successfully market within the highly competitive banking (corporate) environment.
- Banking-related experience preferred.
- Successfully developed and executed high-impact or high-profile projects.
- Ability to Travel: 15%.
- Computer proficiency and strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must work well with others and be comfortable navigating a dynamic environment.
- Effectively able to communicate with others by giving and receiving feedback.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interface with the entire staff, as well as external representatives from the business and client communities.
BS Marketing, Business Development, or related degree with 3+ years of experience in Marketing/Sales Support preferred.
Job Type: Full-time