Product Marketing Analyst 4-HCM-19000RWL
Oracle NetSuite is searching for an amazing product marketer for its NetSuite HCM solution. Helping to drive the go-to-market efforts, you will create and tell inspirational stories, ensuring that our messaging, value propositions, and marketing and sales materials resonate strongly with customers and prospects around the world.
- Content and Messaging – Develop all external product positioning and messaging for prospects and customers that differentiates NetSuite’s HCM solution, SuitePeople, in the market. Support the high demand for content related to product value, webinars, podcasts, speaking events, and communications programs, both internal and external.
- Sales enablement – Working with the NetSuite Sales Enablement team, communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team in an effective way and develop the sales tools needed to support the selling process.
- Marketing enablement – Be the product and market expert, providing content and support to all marketing functions, such as Demand Generation, PR, AR, Communications and Web.
- Market portfolio – Help set criteria for country product sales readiness. Measure and optimize sales performance of product portfolio for country.
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on our target markets. Develop buyer persona’s - how they buy, why they buy.
- Competitive Intelligence – Be the expert on your competition and how to crush them - help gather/disseminate competitive information. Work with the NetSuite Competitive Intelligence and Value teams to ensure competitive intel is up to date and available to the sales field.
- You’re analytical and creative in your thinking; you have an ability to distill complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways and communicate them verbally or through strong written communication.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of internal, external, and global audiences, at various levels.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Proven track record of launching and growing products.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally.
- You have 6+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, and a BA, BS or MBA degree.
- You’ve done product marketing at a software firm.
- You have experience with cloud-based HCM software.
- You've done B2B marketing campaigns and created materials to equip marketing and sales teams to sell technology products.
- You can work with minimum supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced working environment and deal well with ambiguity.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.