Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnord.com.
THE BUSINESS UNIT
Rexnord Aerospace is a growing and profitable company supplying engineered high performance bearings and mechanical seals to the commercial air transport, regional aircraft, business aircraft, helicopter and military aircraft markets for use in engine systems, flight control systems, airframe structures and landing gear systems. Our aerospace bearing and seal products consist of rolling element airframe bearings and bearing tooling sold under the Shafer® and Tri-Roller® brand names, Teflon lined polymeric bearings sold under the Tuflite® brand name, slotted entry, split ball and split race bearings sold under the PSI® brand name, self-lubricating machinable lined bearings and coatings sold under the Rexlon® brand name and mechanical seals sold under the Cartriseal® brand name. Our global customer base includes all major engine and airframe OEM’s, as well as major Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers to the engine and airframe OEM’s and through our FAA approved repair station we support major MRO and aircraft operators with repair and overhaul capabilities
Manually spherical lap inner diameters to planning instructions or drawing requirements using a conventional drill press.
Deburr parts by breaking sharp edges on all internal and external surfaces using motorized, pneumatic and manual methods.
- Ability to operate a conventional drill press per lead’s instructions.
- Ability to make necessary machine adjustment, such as simple time and pressure corrections to maintain part target size.
- Use the required tools to break sharp edges on various types of product(s), i.e., files, electric Dremels, pneumatic die grinders, deburring wheels, carbide bits, Scotchbrite, emery cloth, sandpaper and polishing wheels.
- Ability to understand basic machining measurements, necessary for stock removal.
- Able to measure parts with a caliper and check threads with thread gage.
- Ability to follow verbal instruction in order to meet cell objectives.
- Ability to follow written instructions on printed work orders.
- Ability to communicate process information back to the lead for process improvement.
- Ability to sit and stand frequently throughout the shift, this also includes repeated walking from work area, to wash tank and to the part gauging area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to lift at least 25 lbs, 50 lbs. with assistance.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE, CAPABILITIES AND SUCCESS FACTORS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be safety conscious.
- Be a team player and contribute towards improving cell processes.
- Able to work in a high paced active environment.
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder per ITAR regulations.
In addition to gaining invaluable experience and having the opportunity to create a legacy, the dynamic leader we seek will be rewarded with:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution (50% match up to 8%)
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution (3% of quarterly earnings)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
PAID TIME OFF
- 10 Vacation days per year
- Enjoy 12 Company Holidays per year
- 3 Sick Days per year
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may submit their resume through the Careers section at www.rexnord.com.
Rexnord associates must be in good standing for consideration for job openings. This includes satisfactory or above ratings in job performance and no corrective actions, PIP’s, disciplinary issues or warnings in the last 12 months.
Equal Opportunity Employer –
Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
United States-California-Simi Valley
USA CA Simi Valley
Nov 13, 2019, 5:38:54 PM