TransNational Payments is a credit card processing and payroll solutions firm whose mission is to provide the very best experience to both our customers and employees. TransNational believes in fostering career and personal growth, as well as, an environment that is high performing and fun. The Business Development Representative opportunity is a new, high growth position that will have the ability to graduate to our Sales department.
The Business Development Representative will be identifying lead opportunities for all of TransNational’s services and businesses: Credit Card Processing, Payroll, Software Sales (SaaS), and IT services. The Business Development Representative is responsible for outbound B2B prospecting, qualifying, and scheduling meetings between our customers and sales team.
The Business Development Representative is ideal for someone looking for sales training and career advancement within the organization. The position offers uncapped earning and will work direclty with the Sales Operations Managers.
- Develop new business via the telephone and mass communications to introduce TransNational’s solutions and identify decision-makers within specific target markets; Proactively contact B2B prospects (80+ calls and emails per day)
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify prospect’s pain points and determine how TransNational’s solutions will speak to those needs
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Enter and update lead data into our CRM database
- Collaborate with sales on new and projective lead pipeline activity weekly
- Conduct investigative research on target companies and different verticals
- Deliver weekly reports on call activity, lead, and opportunity generation
Who you are:
- Motivated and energetic when it comes to the pursuit of your goals and tasks
- Interested in pursuing sales as a new career and are craving proper sales training and an environment that offers career advancement
- You enjoy speaking with people and are inquisitive by nature
- Organized and can take direction quickly
Here’s Why TransNational?
- Start a lucrative new sales career! TransNational is looking for someone to develop into a new sales opportunity. This is your shot to join a people-driven organization that will invest in you as an individual - you will make a difference here and not be just a number!
- Ongoing sales training and professional development in pursuit of your career and financial goals
- 100% Free healthcare option with Blue Cross Blue Shield – full vision, health, and dental!
- UNCAPPED EARNING; Base plus bonuses with a first-year average of $45,000 - $50,000... are you just average? There is no ceiling here!
- Rosemont Blue Line easy access with free shuttles to and from our office
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time: