We are a national private investigations firm headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. We conduct field investigations to assist our clients in validating claims. Our cases are assigned by geographic location, we have a panel of experienced field investigators we employ and we have a need in your area.
Job Purpose: To perform Surveillance and/or SIU assignments within a geographical area according to the instructions provided by the Investigations Coordinator.
- Accepts and acknowledges receipt of case assignments
- Adheres to the specific requirements of an assignment based upon the Coordinator’s instructions
- Completes video surveillance on identified individuals for the allotted amount of time
- Utilizes established investigative techniques to secure covert video footage
- Performs other investigations such as securing recorded statements, scene inspections, activity checks and securing documents as assigned
- Completes written notes on each case assignment
- Submits all videotaped results, photographs, digital recordings and time sheets via e-mail to the assigning Coordinator by the next business day
- Meets established deadlines and submits daily time sheets
- Communicates with the assigning Coordinator with regularity.
- Must Possess Valid State Driver’s License
- Must be Dependable and able to meet Deadlines
- Must be a Self-Starter capable of working with Limited Supervision
- Must Possess Investigative Tools (Laptop, Video Cameras, Mobile Phone, etc.)
- Must Possess Strong Writing and Verbal Communication Skills
- Must Possess Ability to function in a Digital Technology Environment
- Must be Available to work Flexible Schedule to include weekends
For more information on Becker & Company, please visit our website at www.beckerandcompany.com
Job Type: Part-time
- handling Workers' Comp Claims and Private Investigations: 3 years (Required)