We are looking for a truly dynamic team player to join our Imaging Team in Austin. You will participate in our client’s steady international growth by producing outstanding images for our client’s Training and Support Site as a Production Artist.
What You Will Do
- Produce high-resolution Photoshop master images.
- Produce screenshots of non-English images.
- Produce high-resolution gifs.
- Maintain image archive for future leveraging of assets.
- Manage multiple jobs in a deadline-driven environment.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on work experience in a similar role
- Keen interest in the latest Apple software offerings, including iOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS Ventura
- Deep knowledge of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac hardware and software
- Strong knowledge of Apple multimedia and productivity software
- Familiarity with Apple services including Apple Music, Apple Pay, Apple ID, iCloud, and iTunes
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to read/understand languages other than English (an asset)
- A general understanding of localization (an asset)
In Return, You Can Expect
- The opportunity to work with world-leading companies, opening the door to limitless opportunities.
- Working with a Forbes-listed World-Leader in "Best Remote employer", "Top employer of Women" and "Top Employer for Diversity".
- The support and collaboration of other peers
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art technology and tools to implement
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge an understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 23 countries. Learn more at www.lionbridge.com.
BREAKING BARRIERS. BUILDING BRIDGES
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person