- A BA or BS in Business, Economics, Operations, Finance, or another relevant discipline
- 1+ years experience in performing audits such as business processes, compliance, SOX, internal audits or others
- Experience leading risk assessments and defining audit roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Disciplined and structured.
- Must be flexible to work occasionally on weekends and/or evenings.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to use computer and wireless technology.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon’s Transportation Risk & Compliance team identifies and mitigates risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. To support the business, our primary mission is to perform independent and objective, risk-based assessments of Amazon business partners’ activities and related controls with the goal of improving operations, compliance, risk management and overall success of the program.
To that end, Amazon is seeking a high-performing Field Auditor with a penchant for process improvement, communication and boots on the ground, roll up your sleeves success.
As a Field Auditor you will manage your audit pipeline, engage with Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) and plan, scope, execute and report on the audit outcomes. You will also work with each DSP to assess their remediation and closure of identified issues.
You will provide consultative support to DSPs to identify opportunities for control improvements, their overall compliance level and develop mitigating and improvement plans. You will also work with business, legal, and technologies teams to remediate gaps and oversee the build-out of sustainable and systematic solutions.
Additionally, this role will work closely with Amazon Logistics and Transportation businesses, Compliance, Legal, Finance, and HR teams to implement world-class customer-centric compliance & risk management tools and processes.
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.
- Experience as process deployment project manager.
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the utilization of complex databases.
- Continuous improvement background (i.e. 6-sigma, ISO, Total Quality, etc.).
- Ability to drive successful partnerships with external teams to execute tactic initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills when confronted with difficult situations exhibiting ability to keep the team focused and motivated.