Creative Services, Inc. (CSI) is a pioneer in the Background Screening Industry, serving government and private entities with background investigations and security consulting services for over 45 years. Our mission is to deliver superior background investigations and exceptional client service to help employers reduce risk and improve workplace safety and security.
In the role of the International Investigator, you will offer search options to our clients in specific countries to mirror their domestic background screening programs. You will communicate to clients, vendors, and applicants in a written and verbal format to ensure proper understanding of searches available and requirements needed to process such searches. Your day will consist of inquiring with clients if they would like to pursue international searches, order searches with specific vendors and resulting information to our Investigative Team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Communicate effectively to clients to explain options in processing international criminal searches, education, and employment verifications as well as industry specific searches.
- Communicate effectively to vendors regarding searches needed as well as when results will be returned.
- Manage daily workload of email and phone communications to clients, vendors, applicants, and investigators.
- Order country specific searches based on the clients’ profile requirements from our vendors.
- Result country specific searches received from our vendors to our Investigative Team.
- Maintain international price list.
- Maintain country specific paperwork required to process criminal record searches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a great eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Good follow up skills; sees task to completion.
- Able to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.