The YO1 Z Living/Veria Nature Cure & Ayurvedic Wellness Center is division of ASIA TV USA, Ltd., and a subsidiary of Essel Group, a multi-national company with holdings in hospitality, packaging, mining, transportation and media. The company operates Veria Lifestyle, the hospitality business group in North America. Visit: esselgroup.com
We are looking to hire a Director of Brand Marketing with experience in the hospitality sector to position and launch our YO1 Z Living/Veria Nature Cure & Ayurvedic Wellness Center, a modern and unique exclusive resort & wellness center (alternative healthcare) with guest rooms and support spaces totaling over 260,000 square feet located in Monticello, New York.
The Director of Brand Marketing will be responsible for providing marketing strategy and communications leadership for the company by working with the management to establish the brand identity and drive long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. This role is based in Monticello, New York.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with business leaders and marketers to develop annual marketing plans in support of organizational strategy and property business objectives.
- Develop marketing and media strategies.
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Measure and analyze marketing effectiveness to optimize efficiencies.
- Develop and manage a broad range of events and activations.
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyses and customer experience strategy in collaboration with the management teams.
- Development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
- Manage all media relations initiatives.
- Coordinate, prepare and deliver written communications to all stakeholders.
- Interface with vendors and outside marketing agencies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have hospitality marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a skilled leader who creates inspiring vision, leads by example through mentoring and coaching and hiring of a high performance marketing team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage a cross-functional team.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can lead projects from invention to completion.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to establish priorities with little direction in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment to meet critical deadlines and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Communicates clearly up and downstream.
- Significant digital experience and understanding.
- Strong creative understanding.
- Strong relationships with vendors and marketing agencies.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial and dedicated to success.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality Marketing: 5 years (Required)