Business Relationship Manager, Contact Center & Collections Applications
Why Work For Credit Acceptance?
Credit Acceptance is rapidly-expanding our IT department with a variety of dynamic opportunities. Our culture has landed us on Computerworld’s list of the Best Places to Work in IT. In each of the last 4 years, we have held a spot in the top 2 for midsized companies nationwide. In addition, we are also proud to say over the last 5 years we have been named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Credit Acceptance offers team members:
We are hiring a Business Relationship Manager within our Contact Center & Collections Applications Team.
- The opportunity to work with progressive tools, and technology including the latest database, development, storage, and computer technologies available
- Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
- An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
- Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
- Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
- Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
- Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
Responsibilities in your area will include:
Who Are We Looking for?
- Respond promptly and effectively to problems, projects, and tasks
- Organize , with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple large-scale requests
- Convey complex information in a timely and easily understood way to all levels of the organization
- Maintain customer focus ; keep the customer and company’s best interest in mind
- Work well with abstract concepts . Be analytical; Solve problems
- Coach and mentor less senior team members
Our ideal candidate for this role needs to:
- Elicit requirements actively from stakeholders; understand the business problem they are trying to solve
- Prototype solutions based on insight plus knowledge of requirements, business process and application
- Get Buy-In from Stakeholders that your proposed solutions work; lead frequent demos
- Translate features/requirements into a format that’s clear and useful to developers
- Recognize upstream and downstream impacts; communicate with other IT teams effectively
- Follow team Processes; plan, document, and test per standards; recommend process improvements
- Learn Business Processes Your Application Supports; seek clarity; ask questions relentlessly
- Learn How Your Application Supports the Business Process; identify deficiencies; suggest Improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field of study
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Business Analyst or related role
- Excellent oral and writing skills; ability to present clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in understanding and mapping complex business processes using Business Process Mapping or Value Stream Mapping methods.
- Ability to query database (SQL); understand and create logical data models
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead through influence without direct authority.
- Ability to analyze information to identify new ideas that will improve system functionality.
- Experience documenting user requirements, prototyping and leading demos
- Experience writing test cases and conducting functional testing
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and running projects iteratively
- Willingness to participate in an on-call development rotation 24x7x365
Company Core Values:
- Project Management experience; PMP certification
- Strong understanding of Financial Services Industry
- Comfortable with decision support tools such as Excel Pivot Tables, Linear Regression
- Experience with Web-based applications; understands UX and UCD principles
- Experience with leading software usability testing.
- Experience with ALM tools like Jira or TFS
- Experience with vendor management
- Scrum Product Owner certification
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE
in their work:
: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
: Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
: Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.