(Fulltime contract, temp to hire)
- Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more projects.
- Responsible for business as well as technical team management - diverse, remote, cross-functional team.
- Monitors actuals to budget from a resourcing perspective.
- Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Participates in work as applicable.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met. May revise as appropriate.
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies possible project risks. Recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Manages client, company and project team expectations for agreed upon project performance by obtaining and providing project metrics. Recommends changes or alternate paths based upon performance and metrics.
- Oversees assigned personnel for projects. Assigns work and provides direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Provides performance input on project team members.
- Preference to be On PMP Certification track.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Experience leading IT, applications projects
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills interfacing at all client management levels
- Skilled in estimating and common project management desktop tools such as Microsoft Project
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have excellent communication, facilitation, and general project management skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $33.43 /hour
- Microsoft Project: 3 years (Required)
- Managing IT Application and Software Projects: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare: 3 years (Required)
- To submit your application in our system, please provide all of the following:
-last 4 SSN
-date of birth