This position is located in Cleveland, Ohio
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATOR'S (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; we have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. Our team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities. Join our team and get ready to move your career forward in a supportive and high energy environment where you will be able to put your personal mark on high profile projects throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan!
The Lead Install Technician is responsible for meeting their objectives and goals by overseeing and directing assigned projects and taking appropriate actions to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and with defined resources. The Lead Install Technician will ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Knowledge and Experience You’ll Need:
Technical Skills and Education:
- Determining equipment needs and parts required for customer’s system performance and proactively identify problems.
- Providing direction and leadership to BCI project installation team as well as subcontractors.
- Participating in project pre-planning process; leads execution
- Reviewing design documentation and efficiently layout conduit and riser paths for project
- Working with Operation Manager to ensure materials are procured in an efficient and timely manner for the project
- Performing installation of conduit, wire, controllers and devices
- Terminating control devices and control panels
- Providing technical guidance to diagnose control system concerns and ensure occupancy comfort.
- Troubleshooting local controllers, communication wiring, programs, and schedules to identify concerns and determine corrective action.
- Coordinating work with other trades.
- Performing installations, start-ups & commissioning as needed.
- Being accountable for developing schedules for multiple projects.
- Mentoring less senior technicians
o Minimum 3 years’ experience in building controls and automation, including installation, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of emergency management systems.
o Proficiency with building automation systems for controlling standard working knowledge of BACnet control systems
o Computer proficiency with MS Office; programming; project start-up, checkout, and troubleshooting skills.
o Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing
Personal and Organizational Skills Include:
o Customer focus
o Drive for results
o Priority setting
o Time management
o Solving Problems
o Directing others
o Interpersonal Savvy
o Strong proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
For immediate consideration apply below or call Jeff Hill at 614.541 8691 for further information.
Building Control Integrators is a drug free workplace.
Building Control Integrators is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V