Customer Operations Manager
10-4, a Trimble Company, is redefining the future of freight execution with intelligent Supply Chain Visibility that delivers real-time visibility and streamlined communication. Our software connects shippers, carriers, brokers, and 3PLs with smart data that reimagines the transportation process. Our goal is to drive efficiencies across the global supply chain and to transform the customer experience across the industry. Due to continued growth, we are expanding our Customer Operations Success team!
About the Job:
As the Customer Operations Manager
, you will be the face to the customer as you interface with and ensure successful implementation of our Fortune 500 clients. You will be responsible for leadership and executional excellence of business proposals covering innovation, building out the implementation roadmap, developing a carrier onboarding plan, consulting customers on best practices for success, and working with the product team on building out new features enhancing the product.
You will be successful in this role if you (must haves):
- Developing project plans to manage large fortune 500 client onboarding, integration, and operationalize of 10-4 products.
- Monitoring projects to ensure goals are met, projects are on time, on scope, and on budget. Resources are adequately utilized; providing direction and insightful solutions to challenges when needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to ensure customers requirements are met on time and within scope
- Partner with Program Managers to manage client expectations and ensure alignment in work process and deliverables.
- Implement procedures and process improvement initiatives across multiple functions.
- Develop standardized process documentation for success & risk templates and critical path
- Working with cross-functional teams to design creative solutions solving tough customer problems
- Create and administer formal project review for lessons learned for customers on a quarterly basis
- Client operational and project management related tasks as assigned
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have 5+ Years of experience in Operations and Technology within a large supply chain/logistics company working with Fortune 500 clients.
- Understanding of transportation operations and how related actives interact with the customer's technology.
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex: Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Must be able to coordinate and facilitate discussions, meetings and project-oriented workshops across client and internal teams.
- Possess a process improvement mindset, ability to understand sales process, technical integrations, and client onboarding processes.
- Extensive experience with Logistics, supply chain, implementation, and operational planning.
- Experience with basic technology implementation (ie. SAP, JDA, OTM or other TMS/ERP systems)
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Nice to haves
- Oversee implementation of customer accounts
- Collect customer information and data to develop strategic onboarding plans
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external parties
- Collaborate with Product Teams to drive new features and requests from customer
- Partner with Integration Team to streamline integrations
- Creative problem solving and issue resolution
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Light Program Management experience
- Field Operational experience
- Leading operational projects
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D