The Manager, Business Process Management- GMP assists with overal quality of delivery for client solutions and services, internal improvement, and other change projects within Williams Lea Tag. The Manager, Business Process Management- GMP will work closely with stakeholders (Technology, Client Services, Operations, Finance, external clients and vendors) to ensure the processes and standards delivers within given parameters. The Manager, Business Process Management- GMP will develop and maintain formal documentation in order to uphold and support the GMP Process. They will be responsible for maintaining the overall standard and ensuring key deliverables are met. A client-facing role, the Manager, Business Process Management- GMP will be a point of liaison between WLT departments, delivering progress on innovations and optimizations to the client and key stakeholders upon request.
*denotes essential function
- *Create, update and distribute project plans, schedules and charters to all WLT and client stakeholders
- *Create workflow and technology solutions, and build implementation plans for said solutions
- *Receive client and WLT information and present in easily digestible format to all stakeholders
- *Work with various workstreams and continually follow-up to ensure deliverables are being met
- *Prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Perform KPI and performance audits and present recommendations
- Lead client meetings and calls, providing a single point of contact between client and WLT
- Track all costs, including time and expenses and provide reports to stakeholders upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. A combination of work experience and education can be substituted.
- 3+ years in a project management or related role preferably in media, creative production, advertising or marketing
- 3+ years experience in applying project management methodology to existing operations (PMI, APM, PMP, Prince 2, Six Sigma)
- Competent in Project Management software platforms such as MS Project, OmniPlan or Merlin
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary to work with internal and external client contacts.
- Proven ability to work to tight schedules and budget constraints
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Project are required.
- Basic understanding of Project Management principles
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects of low to medium complexity to successful completion; able to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Is a strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures