Walmart’s project-based internships allow you to take classroom learning and apply it in a high impact manner. No matter which team you work in, you will be trusted with a critical project and will serve as an integral part of a team responsible for the completion and success of that project.
Walmart is always striving to be better and do better. As an intern you become part of this initiative. You will directly and indirectly support Walmart’s sustainability goals, the commitment to bring low prices to our customers on a daily basis, and the community betterment projects in which Walmart is engaged. You come thinking you will be working for a company and you leave knowing you worked for a cause.
As a Associate Experience Ops intern be prepared to put the experience at the forefront. Apply strategy, creative, branding and methodologies while working on developing a people experience index.
What does it take to be a part of this team?
- Enrolled in an accredited college with cumulative GPA greater than 3.0
- Graduating December 2018 or May 2019
- Pursuing a degree in Organizational Behavior, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or related field.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- A plus if experienced with Tableau, other people analytics tool
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with teams.
- Ability to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management (written and verbal).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.