- 3rd Shift Position (must be open to some weekend work)
- Manufacturing experience required
- Food manufacturing preffered
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with packaging / process equipment
- Properly perform preventive maintenance procedures on all packaging equipment.
- Provide direction and training to maintenance technicians, operators, production supervisors and/or contractors for repair/replacement.
- Coordinate outside resources, such as engineers, service technicians, vendors, designers, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Assist with developing, planning, scheduling, and implementing capital projects to improve plant performance, productivity, and reliability.
- Participate and execute other duties and projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of established preventive maintenance system and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Have a basic understanding to include, but not be limited to the principles of belts, belt drives, chain drives, gearboxes, conveyors, and hydraulic systems as they pertain to packaging.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Excellent knowledge of Packaging, Processing, and industrial plant equipment
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electrical, packaging, & process equipment
- Experience with PLC’s, servo drives, controls integration, networks, and various controls software platforms
- Ability to work in cooperative atmosphere with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be required
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to apply basic math
- Safe use of tools and knowledge of lock out / tag out procedures
- Good Computer skills
- Ability to work on other shifts and work overtime as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)