Who We Are
Stratosphere Consulting is focused on above bar solutions and we pride ourselves on helping our clients succeed by providing the best talent in the industry. We focus on case management consulting and product development on the Pega platform, providing expert services and architectural direction at the project, program, and enterprise level.
Our clients include exceptional organizations from both the private and public sector.
We have an inclusive culture that values diversity of experiences and backgrounds. We only ask that you be yourself, create and expand your personal brand, and become a leader based on your own vision and experiences. We believe that it’s our differences that make us stronger as a whole. You can expect consistent and frequent feedback to help grow your knowledge and career, and to provide opportunities to advance your career as you see fit – not how we see fit. We are growing quickly and are looking to add experienced Pega CSSA, CLSA, SBA, and LBAs to our team.
Who You Are
You have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business. You possess exceptional technical and interpersonal skills and want to work with a company and not just for one.
· You have 3+ years’ experience with professional services or consulting.
· You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· In your respective position, you will be responsible for independently leading and ultimately delivering application functionality, including the coordination of major project components in a functional application
· Follow standards and best practices
· Review and understand the best approach to implement requirements; communicate the same to the project team; raise conflicts, complications, and issues in the requirements; provide sizing estimates
· Attend design sessions toward the successful implementation of more complex requirements; define the class structure or data and work objects
· Mentor and oversee work of junior team members
· Perform appropriate tasks required to initiate a project based on the version of PRPC being used
· Configure complex integrations and services
· And so much more…
Your home base can be anywhere in the U.S., as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 50% of the time to meet client needs.
· We have a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar match, STD/LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance
· 3 weeks of PTO
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Quarterly Bonuses
· Flexibility to work remotely from home and/or a shared office space when not on a client site
· Pega training and other applicable trainings through online courses and certification programs
· On the job training working hands-on with our experienced, tenured employees
Stratosphere is an equal opportunity employer and we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email HR at kate.jones@stratospheretc .com
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- software development: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance