Position Title: HR Specialist
Location: 401 N 3rd St Minneapolis, MN 55401
PROCare is currently seeking a Human Resource Specialist, on a full-time basis, who will be responsible for investigating, and resolving day to day issues relating to HR services provided by PROCare to its Clients. The position will help resolve issues around payroll, time & attendance, HR technology, and benefits, among other HR issues. The position is located in downtown Minneapolis’ “North Loop”.
Work hours are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Assist with the benefits enrollment process, including medical and other voluntary benefits products
- Investigate payroll processing questions and issues
- Assist with the utilization of an online human resources information system
- Assist with the utilization of an online time and attendance and scheduling system
- Assist with the provision of general HR administrative support to clients
- Support the new client onboarding process
- Appropriately document case details and relevant information
- Work with multiple specialty departments across the organization to resolve issues and work on projects
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources highly preferred
- Very positive attitude with excitement for helping to resolve client employee problems
- Communicate effectively both via e-mail and verbally
- Strong desire to learn a broad range of HR skill sets
- Detailed oriented with an ability to thoroughly and accurately complete job requirements
- Highly organized to help take on and handle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to accurately and efficiently resolve questions and issues in a timely manner
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Willing to travel at least 2-3 days/month, with an occasional overnight stay
- Must be willing to travel occasionally, this position will require that you be on a client site 2-3 days a month, sometimes overnight.
- Travel is typically during the day and you will be compensated for travel. Farthest distance is about 4 hours away.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)