Involved in all aspects of group sales, event planning and coordination of special events.
- Solicit new accounts to meet/exceed room revenue goals. Telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site tours and written communications.
- Correspondence to customers
- Participation in pre-convention meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
- Point of contact throughout and during event and/or group stay
- Participate in appropriate industry related community city and state functions
- Communicate with departments to ensure reservations and event details are complete
- Marketing and design as required
- Work on various projects to make sure all timing standards are met
- Responsible for maintaining and updated social media accounts
- Additional tasks as assigned
- 2 years customer service work experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a friendly and positive manner both internally and externally
- Required: basic computer skills with outlook, word, excel.
- Preferred: Knowledge of industry property management software and past hotel experience
- Attention to detail, prioritization and ability to work well under pressure
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to be flexible with hours
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)