Role and Responsibilities
The Perm Recruiter is primarily responsible for prospecting both new candidates and clients for the Vertical/Location for which they are hired, via strategic recruiting and business development activity. Perm Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies for specific open client positions. The Perm recruiter will work hand in hand with internal Account Executives on identifying and then facilitating the process to a hire with our clients. Daily phone activity is required for recruiting. Ability in generating and following up on leads. Experience and success with high volume, full life cycle recruiting. Proven success in recruiting role/s; Passion for technology and keeping current with trends and potential new sources; Active participant in the technology community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies, Networks and Sells to potential passive candidates/job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal database (JobDiva), social networking and direct sourcing.
- Builds, maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline or hot list based on Vertical of Tech/Marketing
- Develops, penetrates and maintains candidates and client relationships through Quality/Expansion Calls
- Negotiates salaries and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represents Mondo in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Be point of contact with candidates to monitor expectations and address questions and requests in timely manner.
- Generate manager and company lead data to help support the sales staff in new account development.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting for Information Technology professional is required.
- A minimum of 1+ years in the Staffing Industry specializing in Direct Hire Perm placements
- Ability to work successful as a self-starter as well as in a team environment
- The ability to work diligently, effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent research skills
- A ‘work until the job is done’ mentality
- Experience in working with clients
- ability to take the requirements from the sales rep and run the req until close
Job Type: Full-time