L.A. Burdick Chocolates is currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated people to work in our Packing department in our factory located right on Main St. in Walpole, New Hampshire. This position will Seasonal, typically through December. There are both part-time and full-time opportunities available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hand-pick various types of bonbons based on the assortment requirements specified.
- Pack bonbons in various sized boxes specific to the assigned patter for that box.
- Identify products that do not meet quality standards and bring to your supervisor's attention.
Skills and Traits:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Must have good hand/eye coordination.
- Must be detail-oriented, good memorization a plus.
- Hardworking, focused and committed.
- Must be able to stand for entire shift.
If you have experience that matches the description above, this may be the job for you! If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and resume for review.
Founded in 1987, L.A. Burdick Handmade Chocolates is an artisan chocolatier with retail locations in Cambridge, Boston, Walpole, New York and Chicago, as well as an e-commerce business (www.burdickchocolate.com). For 30 years, L.A. Burdick has been devoted to handcrafting artisanal chocolates that combine “Swiss know-how, French gastronomic thoughtfulness, and American imagination,” in the words of the founder Larry Burdick, a pioneer of fine chocolates in America. Signature items include the Chocolate Mice and Drinking Chocolates.
L.A. Burdick has been named the maker of one of the best chocolates in the U.S. and one of the best hot chocolates in the U.S. by Food & Wineand Travel + Leisure, and has also been praised by numerous media outlets, including New York Times, Boston Globe, Bon Appétit, Vogue, Forbes, among others.
For further information regarding L.A. Burdick, explore our website www.burdickchocolate.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Warehouse Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative