Pro Capital, a Pennsauken based real estate investment company, is offering a paid internship to a student (Undergraduate or Graduate) looking to gain hands on experience in the world of finance, accounting, marketing and data science. Applicants should be a Business Major with a high GPA (3.5+) and an interest in Finance, Statistics, Management, Marketing, Economics, and/or Accounting.
The job responsibilities will be flexible and tailored to the individual student’s strengths while helping the student to expand their skills by pushing them out of their comfort zone. The intern will work alongside our employees at our Pennsauken office;
Compensation is $12 per hour.
Available immediately through the winter break. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Work Schedule Flexibility
* Must be available to work with in business hours, Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* Will negotiate the work schedule according to student’s availability (PT or FT).
* Some telecommuting accommodations will vary depending on project types.
(Will be discussed further.)
A successful candidate will…
* Be motivated to go beyond initial tasks to deliver the best possible results.
* Take initiative to offer assistance when needed on relevant tasks.
* Ask questions when needed to learn more about the business’s operations in order to perform job to maximum potential.
* Communicate with director and relevant personnel to achieve thorough process completion.
* Apply latest business principles to real world situations.
* Follow Projects from beginning to completion.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour