Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As an HR Coordinator at Yext, you will be responsible for providing guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the Human Resources department. The main responsibility of HR coordinator is to assist the HR team in every aspect of human resources.
- Partner directly with the HR team in organizing, managing, coordinating and directing the operations and functions of Yext's employees
- Process all new hires, terminations and other payroll changes after obtaining change of status notifications
- Interpret, assist and advise employees in regards to federal employment forms, leave management, benefit administration and HR procedures and policies
- Organize and supervise the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Fulfill reporting and analytics requests via Yext's HRIS
- Support HR team during re-occurring initiatives including compensation and performance review cycles
- Manage weekly company newsletter and company intranet
- Perform I-9 employment verification and track background screening results
- Assist team with additional coordination support as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, HR experience preferred; benefits and payroll a plus
- Able to work independently on a broad variety of projects
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills mandatory
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits:
competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse ( https://www.themuse.com/companies/yext ), our website ( https://www.yext.com/careers/ ), and our blog ( https://www.yext.com/blog/ ).
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.