Who you choose to work with matters. We recognize the importance of working at a place where you can truly make a difference and at Parker, you can find a place where you belong - and we're not just saying this: Staffing Industry Analysts recognized Parker as one of the best Staffing Companies in the nation. In addition, Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business journal both listed Parker as one of the Top Companies in Seattle!
Parker is a company where everyone has a voice and works together to accomplish great things. Our values of Other First, Growth and Wisdom are the foundation of our culture and guide every decision we make.
***This is an internal role within Parker Staffing***
Senior Recruiters at Parker Staffing provide the highest quality of service for our clients and candidates. We are consistent, respectful, and take a sincere and honest approach to provide the highest level of staffing solutions. Our recruiters strive to ensure every client and candidate receives customized platinum service and if you join our business, we will expect you to do the same.
This is a full-cycle recruiter role and you will be responsible for achieving client satisfaction by providing quality candidates, within budget, on schedule. To be successful, you’ll need a service-focused mindset, a desire for success, competitive spirit, and resilience.
We are looking for someone with exceptional recruiting skills and a big-picture mindset. You should be able to create targeted solutions for complex client problems and demonstrate the ability to cultivate relationships across a wide range of business functions and leadership levels.
***Great salary and bonus structure***
***Company paid medical/vision/dental for employee***
· Client Management - Develop and maintain strategic relationships with client contacts, including job order qualification, ownership of fulfillment activities and delivery of platinum service.
· Candidate Management - Ensure a great Candidate experience through the hiring and placement process.
· Business Ownership - Set the direction, tone, and plan for achieving quality and service in all areas.
· Recruit for multiple clients and locations, across a range of functional areas and geographic territories.
· Utilize knowledge of the staffing industry and effective recruitment practices to convey Parker differentiators to clients and candidates.
· Employ your advanced recruitment and sourcing skills to build robust candidate pipelines.
· Serve as a leader to support the development and growth of other team members.
· Maintain accurate information throughout the candidate lifecycle in our Applicant Tracking System. (BullHorn)
· Support business initiatives and goals of the company by building strong relationships with the Business Development and Operations teams.
· 5+ years of recruiting experience required, 2+ years of Staffing experience required.
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding production expectations.
· Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving recruiting expectations.
· Exceptional client management and negotiation skills with the ability to think independently.
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and high EQ with the ability to influence at all levels.
· Attention to detail and the ability to organize multiple projects.
We think you’ll love working here, but don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some of our current employees have to say about working at Parker Staffing.
“Our team is small, but mighty. As someone who went from a large, global staffing company to a small, regional staffing company, I can honestly say we hands-down treat contractors and clients extremely well.”
“Parker Staffing has a unique approach to meeting each individual’s needs. The firm offers the staff to mentor and develops you professionally. For me, I never felt like I was just a number.”
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time