Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Want to join a company that works to improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource? Every day, Evoqua Water Technologies has millions of people and thousands of companies who rely on them, to help meet their own needs for clean water.
Evoqua is currently searching for an experienced Outside Sales Account Manager, responsible for sales of Water & Wastewater treatment solutions to their Light Industrial clients in the Austin, TX area.
The Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and expansion of water and wastewater systems and solutions to existing customers
- Promotion of service contracts (preventive maintenance & inspections) and Other Services for new or existing customers.
- Promotion of expendables/consumables & spare parts through our Aftermarket/Inside Sales Representatives
- Achieve business objectives within territory, light industrial vertical market and at key accounts (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings)
- Develops / builds / cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
- Manages the customer relationship as well as relationships with internal business center partners to ensure the effective development and delivery of solutions
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management tool to manage customer, territory and project teams
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies
- Develops forecasts, budgets and operating plans for territory
- Develop account teams as needed to coordinate activities while minimizing sales and marketing costs and maximizing sales
- BS Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Chemistry, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
- Must have 3+ years of outside sales experience
- Strong working knowledge of raw water, process water, waste water and integrated treatment processes, units of operation, and economic impact of same
- Experience in industrial markets such as Microelectronics, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, and the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) firms within these segments
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to travel up to about 90% locally and occasional air travel
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.