Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain and update office calendaring system.
- Responsible for handling incoming and outgoing mail.
Familiarity with Office Suite, Windows 10, VOIP phone systems, and CRMs a plus.
This seasonal position is in a busy tax office. The position is from Mid-January through Mid-April, M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma