Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York, a worldrenowned infertility practice, is seeking an experienced senior-level PracticeAdministrator to join our rapidly growing practice in Mt. Kisco, New York. The Practice Administrator will beresponsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Mt. Kisco practice,while working collaboratively with the Physician(s) and department leaders todevelop business objectives, monitor financial performance and implementstrategic plans.
- Works in close collaboration with the Vice Presidentof Operations, Chief Operating Officer, Director of Clinical Services and Directorof Laboratories and other members of the management team to promote opencommunication to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care to allpatients and to facilitate revenue growth for the Practice.
- Coordinates and facilitates the effectivedelivery of patient services by regularly monitoring patient flow and providesmanagement and direction for the Brooklyn office in all areas of localoperations including employee supervision, training and development, patientsatisfaction, quality assurance, financial integrity of the assigned site, andfacility appearance & maintenance.
- Develop annual operating and capital budgets and90-day business forecasts and provide hands-on management of the businessoffice. Knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn and apply revenue cycledefinitions to reporting and forecasting. Maximize utilization of the practice's resources to achieve the budgetedlevels for revenue and profitability.
- Knowledge of, and ability to effectively apply,management and organizational theory to supervise, or assist with departmentalspecific supervision, of the operation of each department including principlesof employee development to train, delegate and mentor staff.
- Represent the practice and interact withregulatory agencies, insurance carriers, and other professional and communitygroups. Ensure compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirementsand, where appropriate, best practices.
- Collaborate with departmental leaders to obtainaccreditation and other regulatory oversight approvals and maintain throughmeeting all documentation, reporting, and renewal requirements.
- Monitor activity of all applicable regulatoryagencies such as the FDA, SART, ASRM and NYS DOH to proactively identify newrequirements.
Bachelor’s degree required; Masters, Public Health orBusiness Administration is strongly preferred, with 5 to 7 years of physicianpractice management experience and management of out-patient services isrequired. Keen understanding ofbusiness, marketing and operational needs to sustain and foster continuedgrowth is essential for success. Abilityto effectively manage projects and implement change is critical skills. Demonstrated ability to lead and mentorstaff. Clear communication skills(verbal and written) and ability to create a positive working environment iscritical.
RMA of New York offers a great working environment as wellas a competitive salary and full health/dental benefits. Interested candidates should send their coverletter, with salary requirements, and CV, in the strictest confidence, to:
Director of Human Resources
RMA of New York
635 Madison Avenue, 10th floor
New York, NY 10022
Only applicants with the demonstrated experience will becontacted with more information on the opportunity.
Please visit the RMA of New York’s website at: www.rmany.com
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Mount Kisco, NY (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative