Integrate information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers. Train and educate front-end users of the knowledge management tools. Develop reports to support operations, as required, write knowledge content, as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes and new initiatives or enhancements. Monitor solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure ongoing benefits are realized and facilitate the development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation. Support all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials and collaborate across many business units to communicate complex concepts.
- 5+ years of experience as a knowledge management specialist
- Ability to accurately and quickly disseminate information and distribute to clients and internal partners
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree in Information Management, IT, or CS
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational skills, including strict attention to detail
- Knowledge Management Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.