- You are skilled in HTML and CSS and have experience with developing responsive web pages for both web applications and websites for desktop and mobile platforms
- You are experienced with UX/UI design including creating wireframes and prototypes
- You are able to work with teams including marketing, product, and engineering to develop and integrate your designs
What you will do
- Work as part of a Product/UX team to craft prototypes, workflows, and wireframes of proposed product designs across all relevant devices
- Develop HTML and CSS responsive web pages
- Work with engineering to integrate front-end web pages with back-end systems.
- Participate in user testing to learn the efficacy of proposed designs. Increase user engagement in our product through optimizing designs, and track performance
- Build dynamic web pages for Biscom’s marketing web site
- Proven ability with HTML and CSS including responsive web design
- Capacity for creating beautiful, elegant, highly usable designs and layouts, and a propensity towards simplification
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in design or a related field strongly preferred
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions, including wireframes, web user interface mock-ups
Please provide an online portfolio of your work along with a discussion of the work, challenges in the development, and how you achieved the intended objectives.
Biscom is the leading provider of secure document delivery solutions, including secure file transfer, file synchronization, enterprise fax server, and cloud fax. Biscom has been an innovation leader in document delivery solutions since 1986.
Job Type: Full-time
- web development: 3 years (Required)