The Billing Specialist will be responsible for issuing invoices and credit memos to customers in US, Canada, and APAC. They will ensure invoice accuracy by reviewing all documentation, while working closely with various departments to confirm any discrepancies related to billing information, documentation, or ERP data. This position will also require working with customers that have special billing requirements or returned invoices to help ensure we receive payment in agreement with customer terms.
- Thorough understanding of the lifecycle of a ticket, while utilizing SAP and sP to insure accuracy of invoices
- Use of SAP to review service orders, including customer profile information, cost, and parts consumed before generating invoices
- Reconcile invoices / credit memos to the customer ticket and customer approved documents
- Review invoices / credit memos to ensure accuracy in regards to the application of sales tax
- Excellent time management skills to ensure we are generating invoices in a timely manner
- The ability to multitask through various requirements and systems simultaneously
- Report to management on any opportunities for improving the established processes in place
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Business or other related field of study
- 1- 2 of proven experience in SAP
- System Knowledge preferred: Singlepoint (sP) Incident Management System, Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint
- Exceptional attention to detail to review the information for accuracy
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required
- Self-directed, organized, and motivated
Successful Candidate must pass a Background Check and Drug Screen as a condition of employment.
Curvature, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/ Female/ Disabled/ Veteran/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Job Type: Full-time