Manager Cohen Cancer Center
Newark Beth Israel Med Center
Full Time Day
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Plans, directs, implements and evaluates the operations of the Department consisting of a group of clearly defined personnel.
- Directs and participates in the Department’s planning, budgeting, education and human resources activities.
- Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards and regulatory governing bodies. Initiate programs to improve organization performance to enhance provision of services.
- Ensures that quality age-appropriate nursing care is delivered to all patients on his/her nursing unit in accordance with the philosophy, policies, procedures and program plans of the hospital.
- Participates in nursing quality assurance.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing required.
- New Jersey RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant management/leadership experience.
- 1-3 years relative clinical practice.
- Goal and outcome oriented.
- Demonstrated Leadership experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BLS required. ACLS required.
To apply, please submit your resume through Indeed.
About RWJ Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
First established in 1901, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center is a 665-bed quaternary care, teaching hospital that provides comprehensive health care for the region. Staffed with more than 800 physicians, 3200 employees, and 150 volunteers, our hospital is ready to provide you and your family with the quality care you need. At Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, we are committed to quality and excellence in patient care. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to provide you with an environment that is conducive to healing and promotes patient safety. The Newark Beth Israel Medical Center management and staff abide by the philosophy that all patients are to be treated with respect, dignity, and sensitivity.
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newark, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person