You might be perfect for this Miami Beach, Florida position as a Bilingual (Spanish) Medical Receptionist! You'll find that as the Bilingual (Spanish) Medical Receptionist, you are the director of first impressions due to your duties providing customer service over the phone and in-person. Apply for this Bilingual (Spanish) Medical Receptionist position today if you fit the description of a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Interested? Apply today!
What you get to do every single day
- Tending to client forms
- Reacting to phone calls in an efficient manner as to maintain the minimum number of rings, as well as, directing inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Addressing patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Assisting in the management of patient medical records
- Keep a record of various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
Please email your resume to LEANA.HOWELL@OFFICETEAM.COM