Now hiring Maintenance Manager! Our senior living community, The Village at NorthRidge located in Northridge, CA is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior living community that sets
the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG
by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
Full time positions available. Flexible hours!
Keeping our residents safe and comfortable will be your main objective. You will have overall responsibility for ensuring the physical plant, FF&E, and grounds are maintained in excellent condition. Plan, organize, schedule, and staff a broad range of activities performed by Maintenance Department.
- Inspect facility and equipment to determine need and extent of service, and equipment required. Perform all needed work/repairs that are in the scope of normal practice.
- Assign workers to duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation and obtain bids for additional work from outside contractors.
- Follow preventative maintenance schedule in order to control costs. Maintain preventative maintenance records.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, machinery, equipment, and furniture. Obtains, reviews and evaluates bids from outside contractors as needed.
- Prepare evacuation and emergency procedures.
- Perform all maintenance functions inside and outside the facility.
- Technical degree from a two-year college or vocational school; or five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, and heating/air conditioning mechanical equipment and systems.
- Two years supervisory experience.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
The Village at NorthRidge
9222 Corbin Avenue, Northridge, CA 91324 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.