At Hillstock & Associates, we are fully committed to quality learning environments. If you are a motivated, results-driven individual who enjoys working in a team environment and has a passion for online learning, technology, and leadership development, we invite you to apply to be a part of our team.
We are a team of learning and development associates who help businesses, non-profit organizations and higher ed institutions transition their content to an online learning environment in a quality way. We are seeking to fill two contract Project Manager roles, each to work with our project teams to oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
Job Type: Contract
Work Location: Remote
- Develop all related project plans with the project team
- Manage the team’s performance of project tasks
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables
- Plan and manage communication to the project team and stakeholders
- Perform status reporting, risk management and issue escalation
- Ensure full project is completed on schedule and within scope
- Effectively communicate with project sponsors, project steering committee members, project team members and project customers as outlined by the Chief Executive Officer
- Master’s Degree (minimum)
- At least 5 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Must be organized and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and have well-developed relational skills treating all people with dignity and respect.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by Associates with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of Associates assigned to this job.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract