As a Client Sales Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new business by engaging with clients over phone and email. You will be tasked on offering a variety of logistics services and solutions. As you develop your career as a Client Sales Executive, there will be an opportunity to take your skills to the next level with a carrier path to develop in outside or national sales.
- Penetrates key accounts by making contacts and building relationships at multiple levels and in multiple departments within the account.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for customers within portfolio, delivering a positive customer experience through proactive communication, timely responses ensuring quality execution against expectations.
- Manages conflict and navigates difficult conversations with customers, using tact and diplomacy.
- Acts as an advocate for customers, internally conveying their customer-specific needs across the organization, to ensure proper alignment and prioritization of resources.
- Collaborates and actively communicates with partners on the capacity/product/supply team to identify strategic solutions for complex issues.
- Engages internal leadership team members to ensure alignment, resource prioritization and participation in account strategy.
- Partners with operations and capacity/product/supply teams to ensure optimal execution through the use of SOPs, best in class business processes, and mutually agreed upon customer KPI’s.
- Builds trusting relationships by ensuring quality execution against expectations and collaborating with management to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively utilize Salesforce for client prospecting and pipeline management
- Ability to navigate TMS software manage daily operational tasks such as account management, invoicing and tracking shipments
- Build relationships with internal departments to ensure client transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree or relative experience in a transportation or logistics industry.
- Ability to cold call with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive environment
- Understands the importance of self-motivation, time-management, and organizational skills.
- High initiative and high energy with a strong understanding and drive for a positive Customer Experience.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
- Confident verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize high call volumes and data and complex transactional and emotional customer situations.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Logistics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture