1. Respond to inbound calls, emails, and voice mails following Standard Operating Procedures
2. Answers routine questions from the general public on FHA mortgage programs and HUD properties.
3. Utilizes prepared scripts with little or no deviation.
4. Enter accurate and detailed information in a Customer Relationship Management application summarizing caller contact data, data about the nature of the request and whether or not a referral was provided.
5. Warm transfers calls that are not in the Knowledge Base to the applicable Homeownership Center (HOC).
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum experience requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two years of customer service or contact center experience.
- Real estate or home mortgage knowledge preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of basic FHA home mortgage programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Ability to effectively navigate a computer Customer Relationship Management system.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Desired: Bilingual ability to fluently speak and write both English and Spanish is desired but not required for all positions
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift