CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for you as a Pharmacy Technician at our Specialty Mail order pharmacy in Fairfield, NJ. As a Pharmacy Technician, you will work in a high volume customer service role to positively impact the lives of others. Daily responsibilities will include : obtaining information from patients and medical personnel in order to maintain current and accurate patient profiles, translate and enter prescriptions, prepare and maintain operations records as required, filling pharmacy orders and maintain complete and accurate dispensing records, contact physician offices for refills or continued prescriptions where permitted. The ideal candidate will possess high levels of reliability, accuracy, professionalism, customer focus, and problem solving abilities.
Our hours of operation are Monday- Friday 7:30am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 4:30pm. The schedule is M-F 12:30pm-9pm. The ideal candidate is flexible with the schedule and willing to adapt to changes.
- New Jersey Pharmacy Technician License required.
- At least 6 months of previous pharmacy technician experience required.
- 1 year professional work experience preferred, involving inbound and/or outbound phone customer service
- Knows drug names, standard dosages, dosage forms and delivery systems
- Understands medical terminology utilized in a Pharmacy
- Must have understanding of basic Pharmacy law
- Must exhibit clear and professional oral and written communication skills including ability to call and receive calls from patients, vendors and medical personnel
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of computer programs
- Excellent data entry skills
Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.