- Meeting sellers to discuss home improvement strategies for maximizing sale of home (both staging and/or home improvement recommendations).
- Visit listing site to complete property intake requirements. Complete process by entering captured data into company database.
- Coordinate with all 3rd parties including but not limited to professional movers, house cleaners, landscapers, contractors, photographers & yard sign installers.
- Provide excellent client care by promptly answering phone calls and emails to set appointments and provide timeline updates.
- Manage listing process to ensure home is marketed for open house, showings.
- Creating marketing material for listings (website, flyers, brochures, etc.)
- Uploading content onto social media sites related to new homes and general interest in business.
- Entering and updating all listings into the MLS.
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Staging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)