Inspiring People at Work” - This is both what we do and who we are. For over 38 years MRSA has focused on turning our client’s vision into imaginative and functional solutions. We are a group of individuals from diverse backgrounds and we’re currently seeking an innovative and inspired team member, who is passionate about architecture and design, to join our team. We’re offering an opportunity for someone who aspires to find “their place” in a firm that values a life/work balance for all its employees.
What we want:
What you get:
- Design and Production Specialist proficient in AutoCAD. Construction Drawing creation with minimal oversight is a must. Familiarity with Revit desirable but not required.
- Time management and prioritization skills are important as you will be responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are results driven, take the initiative and meet deadlines.
- You’re able to prepare design and materials presentations.
- You have a thorough understanding of construction means, methods, and procedures, building materials as well as applicable building, accessibility and energy codes.
- You understand and have knowledge of all project phases including design, construction drawings, bidding, permitting and construction observation.
- You’re capable of reviewing submittals, shop drawings and responding to RFI’s.
- Participation in after-hours industry and networking events is encouraged.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited institution desirable.
- Minimum 7-10 years of post-graduate work experience.
- Laboratory planning experience is desirable but not required.
- From labs to lease books, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a varied list of project types and schedules.
- You will oversee the day-to-day progress of projects, lead the coordination of consultants and have direct interaction with clients.
- You will participate in all project phases including permitting, bidding and construction observation.
- You will assist senior staff in guiding and mentoring less experienced staff.
OK, now that you have read all the expected stuff (yep...we think it’s pretty dry too), we suggest you just come in and check us out. Join our team, get some great experience and have some fun at the same time.
Please submit a resumè and portfolio for consideration. For further information, please contact Liz Peron.