Merakey is currently seeking Performance Quality Improvement Coordinator to join our Merakey IDD division in our Philadelphia location.
The Performance Quality Improvement Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate the incident and investigation review process according to policy and procedures, PA OMR Certified Investigation standards and PA Department of Health Regulations,
- Complete investigations according to PA Certified Investigator training standards.
- Responsible for review, tracking, reporting and trending of incidents
- Oversight of Electronic Incident Management (EIM) system, ensuring timeliness of entries and finalizations of reportable incidents
- Survey preparation and serve as liaison for this process
- Reports directly to the Director of Program Enhancement & Monitoring (Compliance Quality Improvement)
ABOUT MERAKEY'S IDD DIVISION
Merakey supports individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in the enhancement of their abilities and interests. Services are aimed at partnering with individuals as they become self-sufficient and live everyday lives. Merakey focuses on helping individuals find meaningful roles in their community and to feel valued as community members. Individuals are always at the core of the planning and implementation of services.
- Adult Training Facility
- Behavior Support Services
- Early Intervention Case Management
- Employment (Transitional, Supported, Competitive)
- In-home Support
- Non-traditional Community Day Services/Home and Community Habilitation
- Supports Coordination
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Community Living/Group Homes
- Family/Shared Living
- Intermediate Care Facility
- Respite Care
- Specialized Residential (medically fragile, dementia, autism, dual diagnosis, problematic sexual behavior)
- Supported Living
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Bachelor degree required
- 2 years experience in human services organization providing services to individuals with I/DD.
- Experience conducting investigations.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Certified Investigator certification required within 6 months of hire
Salary $45,000 to $50,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled