Location: Arlington, VA
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
CACI is currently seeking a Senior Azure Systems Administrator to work on a prestigious government contract located in Arlington, Va. The Senior Azure Systems Administrator will work closely with other Systems Administrators, Architects and Technical Services leadership, and is responsible for provisioning, managing, monitoring, and decommissioning Azure related services. Additional duties consist of standard Enterprise Data Center support of Servers and Active Directory.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Technical support and solutions related to implementation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft Directory Services (on Prem) and Azure AD (Cloud)
- Maintain and administer a multi-domain Windows server on-premises infrastructure and in Azure Cloud IaaS environment
- Monitoring and enhancing the security of Azure environments
- Evaluating and automating the scaling and capacity requirements within Azure environments
- Troubleshooting and resolving Azure environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Add User/ Remove User From/To Existing Azure AD Group
- Creating PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
- Experience with Azure AD, Active Directory including managing/maintaining GPOs
- Weekly/Monthly Azure AD related Reports
- Apply patch and security changes per policy and proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows servers (Windows 2008, Windows 2012, 2016, and newer) as well as Tier 2 troubleshooting to maintain the Windows infrastructure for the current and new application hosting environments.
- Application of security settings/STIGs and other commercial security best practices
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- MCSE, VMWare, or other industry standard certifications
- Good knowledge of MS Azure DevOps
- Knowledge in automation capabilities of deployment, monitoring, maintenance, within the DevOps paradigm.
- Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for Microsoft Azure environments.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Good knowledge of application developments using Agile, and DevOps good practices
- MS Azure training and/or certification
- ITIL training and/or certification
- Scrum Alliance training and/or certification
- Customer interface experience
- Network knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of NetApp and other storage devices
- Exposure to SQL and Oracle and database concepts and installation
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or IS or equivalent work experience.
- Four years of work experience in complex systems design, implementing and supporting systems software and infrastructure in a medium to large enterprise.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $99,905.00 to $173,038.00 /year
- systems administrator: 8 years (Preferred)
- cloud computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS: 8 years (Preferred)
- MS Azure DevOps: 8 years (Preferred)
- Network: 8 years (Preferred)
- Arlington, VA 22209 (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- Relevant Certification Listed (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19