Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we're looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
As the Head of Sales Operations you will partner with the sales team to drive revenue, develop and execute sales strategy, uncover and report on sales/account insights, and manage tools and processes to drive productivity. In this role, you will be a critical member of the sales leadership team in developing our GTM strategy with a data-led approach.
You will build/refine sales process and enablement to help Envoy achieve our revenue objectives. You will help scale the end to end selling process to minimize friction and maximize efficiency. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in these areas and have experience building and managing a team.
- Build and lead the Envoy Global Sales Operations team
- Responsible for business planning, sales systems and tools, sales forecasting, pipeline strategy, planning, reporting, order processing, compensation design and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Develop sales coverage models, quarterly goals, comp plans & commission statements
- Oversee pricing and contract support for new deals
- Partner with marketing to conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans
- Work with our cross-functional partners (Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Legal, HR) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- Drive annual planning process across global sales organization, including business modeling, territory planning, compensation design, in close partnership with Finance and other cross-functional leadership
- Own driving WW pipeline strategy, measurement, and management across Sales, Marketing and Channel contributing organizations to support company revenue targets
- Create and manage the team responsible for Envoy's "deal desk," that will ensure orders are processed accurately and in a timely fashion and able to meet Finance's booking requirements
- Drive Sales productivity through developing and optimizing sales processes, tools and systems for all Sales teams
- Provide overall leadership, development, and mentoring as well as day-to-day management of all Sales Operations team members
- You will be the owner of Envoy's SFDC platform, integrations with Finance, Marketing, and Product systems, 3rd party services and subscriptions to support scalability, optimize operational processes, and ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, and technology
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, territory planning, and budgeting processes and support systems
- You will develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and longer-term resource needs relative to company revenue goals
- Help create board and investor presentations for the Executive Team
- Drive all Sales processes and systems to an "IPO-Ready" status
- 10+ years of experience working in a global best-in-class, complex Sales Operations functions, supporting aggressive revenue growth
- 3+ years of senior Sales Operations management experience in a SaaS environment
- This role requires both strategic and tactical proficiency
- You will have managed people as well as managers and built out teams from the ground up
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase efficiencies and accelerate scale combined with a heroic executional prowess
- Ability to utilize combined benchmarking information with a strong analytical capability to identify market trends and test alternative approaches to strategy that yield superior performance
- Able to research, develop and execute on implementing sales tools, technologies and automation solutions/strategies in the field
- Experience developing and managing sales compensation plans
- Experiencing managing order desk and co-owning the quote to cash process with Finance
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or Sales related field; MBA or equivalent preferred
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- A superb communicator, especially in written and presentational formats with executive leadership teams
- Have very strong strategic planning skills, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- A cross-functional leader, driving vision, requirements and execution
- Proven success as mentor/coach to young Sales Ops professionals
- Been involved with or seen hyper-growth in B2B SaaS
- Strong alignment and fit with the Envoy culture
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.