***An active Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Poly security clearance is mandatory for this position***
MOJA is seeking a Web Developer to join our team!
The Customer is in need of a Web Developer to provide support to all levels of component personnel with development, maintenance, workflow development, process engineering and technical support in WordPress. The position will require minimal content support for the Customer current internal website (Sharepoint) and external website (Joomla) along with a willingness to learn the Service Now application in support of current processes and transitions to include data migration. You are expected to use system engineering concepts of collecting, translating and developing to client requirements along with process engineering, problem solving abilities, excellent written, oral and presentation skills and a solid understanding of the overall Customer technical environment and tools.
Applicant must maintain an understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with web sites.
Renew domain name registrations. Designs, Develops, and Maintains applications within the cloud environment.
1. Ability to install and configure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) servers and associated operating systems.
2. Ability to monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.
3. Ability to develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
4. Ability to perform web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any web site or product revisions.
5. Ability to perform or direct web site updates, recommend and implement performance improvements, design and implement web site security measures such as firewalls or message encryption and establish appropriate server directory trees.
6. Ability to identify or maintain links to and from other web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
7. Ability to create searchable indices for web page content. Back up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
8. Ability to write supporting code for web applications or web sites. Register web sites with search engines to increase web site traffic.
9. Ability to develop or implement procedures for ongoing web site revision, and evaluate or recommend server hardware or software. Develop and document style guidelines for web site content.
2. Demonstrated experience authoring SQL queries to pull and aggregate data.
3. Ability to utilizing SQL Report Builder to produce executive level reports.
4. Demonstrated experience setting up and configuring unique permissions, as well as item level security.
5. Demonstrated experience performing data aggregation, analysis and reporting on small to mid-sized data sets.
7. Understanding of design elements and principles. Experience with HTML and browser compatibility baselines.
8. Knowledge of section 508 user accessibility guidelines. Experienced in website design, tuning, and development. Sharepoint 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer and third party tools.
9. Communicate with network personnel or web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting web sites.
10. Ability to identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
MOJA is an information technology and intelligence analysis company based in Northern Virginia that has been providing information management solutions since it's conception in 1995. We specialize in system integration, application development, network management, and intelligence analysis in support of the intelligence community and national level decision-makers. MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company.
Have Questions? Not ready to apply, but want to submit your resume? You can email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (703) 369-4339.
MOJA benefits include: Health/Vision/Dental, Life/Disability, AFLAC & 401k.
MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company and an equal opportunity employer.
MOJA is an e-verify employer.
Visit our website: www.moja.net