The Influencer Marketing Associate Manager will develop the national brand strategy for Razer USA by building brand awareness, providing testimonials and creating branded content that drive the company's growth.
- Help Razer stay relevant and innovative in the brand's use of influencer tactics.
- Work with various departments to create guidelines, best practices, develop unique content on influencer campaigns, product integration, etc.
- Develop consumption-focused story and media content from and for the Brand influencers network.
- Identify opportunities to integrate relevant Brand influencers into the key Brand initiatives.
- Identify opportunities with influencers to authentically amplify current and new products.
- Oversee communication and overall process to activate initiatives via influencer's personal social and digital channels.
- Support the development and execution of social media focused influencer training sessions for key Brand influencers
- Track, optimize, and forecast campaign successes.
- Identify success metrics, set-up campaign reporting and optimization cadence and apply learnings from previous / similar campaigns.
- Produce plan and recap presentations.
- Manage day-to-day product communication with various partner Talent Agencies.
- Work with Finance Department to ensure all influencers/teams are paid according to contracts.
- Track current product stock levels of influencers/players and replenish product stock on a monthly basis, as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience. 5+ years in Marketing, Brand Management and or Agency experience.
- Knowledge of industry and emerging trends within the digital, social and influencer spheres.
- Deep understanding of video games, eSports, and relevant streaming sites including Twitch and YouTube.
- Proven success creating and executing innovative campaigns for consumer products.
- Capable of cultivating a strong collaborative environment across regions and functions
- Track record of delivering results against tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentations.
- Strong planning, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Creative thinker and innovator; in touch with digital, culture, trends, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously while understanding global nature of the brand.
- Able to travel as needed; work flexible hours/days of week and weekends.
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer's software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world's largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).