Salary Estimate: $73528.00 - $106600.00 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a Network Management Associate you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Pacific Partners Management Services which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
PPMSI offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Network Management Associate where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Network Management Associate is responsible for independently focusing on PPMSI’s relationship with PPMSI’s delegated contracted physician networks.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with client to insure adequate physician network retention, expansion and recruitment.
- Responsible for provider education regarding services, policies, and procedures of PPMSI.
- Responsible for handling daily provider inquiries, including capitation and reimbursement issues.
- Assist in physician communication programs and strategy.
- Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with contracted Health Plans (HMO and PPO).
- Communicate with payors and network providers, both orally and written, in association with operational and contractual related issues.
- Serve as client liaison and advocate with all departments at PPMSI.
- Assist in client related projects.
Assist in identifying issues, problems, and areas where PPMSI performance could be improved.
- Represent PPMSI at physicians’ offices, contracted health plans, and committees when necessary.
- May attend client meetings where necessary to facilitate communication of information of PPMSI.
- Develop and present educational pieces at network provider meetings.
- Assist in periodic statistical performance reporting to clients.
- Assist Network Management and Member Services Manager with the development of strategic plans for servicing network physicians.
- Develop, recommend, and implement new policies and procedures for PPMSI when appropriate.
- Play a key supportive role in Quality Initiatives.
- Perform other job as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in business, health care or related field, or equivalent experience required
- Two to Three years in health care setting, including progressively more responsible experience in a physician office management or physician relations capacity required
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Network Management Associate opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.