Our Technical Support Specialist are responsible for maintaining user uptime through remote monitoring, and remote/onsite maintenance, trouble-shooting and problem resolution while promoting a positive company image through exceptional customer service.
- Resolve customer issues with their computers, networks, peripherals, software and services.
- Implement and maintain proactive best practices to insure optimal uptime for our customers.
- Work within our ticketing system to insure SLA compliance, follow-up, and escalation.
- Input accurate and detailed information in our ticket system and knowledge base.
- Diagnose, research and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Work well with the team to insure our customers are well served.
- Perform after hours support as part of team rotation.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of all supported Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS (Internal and Internet), Mac OS, Network Management Technologies (WMI, SNMP), and Group Policy.
- Two years of technical support experience or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You should be:
- Professional, empathetic, and personable.
- Work well under pressure.
- A+ & N+ certifications are not required but are a plus.
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance while remaining calm and focused.
- Ability to convey technical concepts and recommendations to non-technical people.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
· Lang Company provides a competitive salary, a full benefits package, and an opportunity to grow and advance in our growing company. This is a full time, permanent position.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT technical support: 2 years