Put your leadership skills to the test!
We offer you the opportunity to grow with SPARK business academy, a renowned education organization recognized by Bloomberg TV and Business Week.
In this role, you will develop your administrative edge, work directly with the Operations Director, and internalize the dynamic value chain that brings empowering, cutting-edge financial literacy education to today’s youth.
Job responsibilities include:
- Google Sheets data capture and filtering
- Extensive attention to detail regarding the execution of partnerships, instructor assignments, and program schedule
- Exceptional written communication across internal and external tasks
- Regular collaboration and communication with the leadership team
- Google Drive organization
- Ongoing collaboration in business meetings to aid in securing new partnerships based upon partner specifications
- Weekly organization of class management system
Seeking a highly organized, go-getter passionate about financial literacy education and business growth.
Hours: 3:30-7:00PM EST M-F
Pay: $25+ hourly dependent on experience
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Google Suite: 1 year (Required)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote