Senior Mobile Software Engineer, Android
Major League Baseball Advanced Media - Boulder, CO / New York, NY
MLB Advanced Media is looking for experienced Mobile Software Engineers that are passionate about working on some of the most popular sports applications available on a mobile device. Launched in 2001 as the tech arm of Major League Baseball, MLBAM is renown for creating mobile experiences that baseball fans love - and we're just getting started!
As a Mobile Software Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to write clean, concise, modular code in an agile environment and mentor junior developers
- Take ownership of critical projects and your own initiatives.
- Understand and take advantage of the latest and greatest developments in the mobile space including Java 8, Kotlin and Gradle.
- Introduce technologies you feel passionate about.
- Collaborate with a team of extraordinary engineers and technologists.
- Influence the innovation of products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance).
- Help shape the way fans interact with baseball with machine learning, augmented reality, virtual reality, voice control, and more!
- Receive amazing benefits - you get 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental and Vision.
- An expert using Android supported JVM languages (Java, Kotlin) and the Android SDK.
- Passionate about testing all aspects of the application.
- An avid learner, independent with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about mentoring peer developers, providing code reviews, etc.
- A baseball fan.
If this describes you, get in touch!