Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform all related tasks associated with paperwork and electronic data submitted from retail locations. This may involve data entry, audit, reconciliation and reporting. This includes the review, auditing and posting of daily sales and audits.
- Perform all tasks related to merchandise transfers. Ensure transfers balance between entities and old outstanding items are cleared.
- Provide great customer service - support other departments and units by providing research, accounting support, etc.
Must possess the following skill-sets:
- Good understanding of accounting terminology and practices and math skills.
- Proficient use of ten-key, mainframe, personal computers, telephones and other office equipment.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, both with co-workers and over the telephone with outside and company personnel.
- Ability to learn new concepts, organized, attentive to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, able to work with and through others to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to make timely decisions and communicate those decisions to management.
Must possess the following characteristics:
- Dependable, reliable, flexible, patient, open to change and suggestions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, treat others with dignity and respect and maintain a positive attitude in the department.
- Work is performed under normal office working conditions in a temperature-controlled environment.
- May sit for long periods of time (generally an 8-hour shift) at a desk or computer terminal.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour