Picture Yourself as Rockwell’s New Controller
No Ordinary Opportunity
A career at RockWell is not about punching the clock. It’s about embracing exciting and fast-paced opportunities that sharpen your skills, drive innovation, and play an integral role in growing brand. When you step up to a career at RockWell, you step up to cutting-edge. You sign up for bold action and invigorating synergy. You agree to face—and break through—new challenges every day.
How You’ll Make An Impact
Every role at RockWell is critical to our successful functioning as a whole. Your specific responsibilities as a part of our team will include:
- Oversee company-wide accounting and finance functions
- Manage new NetSuite integration from QuickBooks
- Prepare financial reports and timely monthly close processes by maintaining and improving accounting infrastructure and processes.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end budget to actual financial reports, and management reports and analysis
- Oversee preparation of US and various state income tax and information returns (i.e. taxes income, GST, sales, property, severance, regulatory, compliance, etc.), and coordinate such activities with the owners
- Coordinate with legal and tax advisors to create tax and legal structure to support activities and minimize taxes
- Oversee preparation of bank reporting
- Oversee treasury management – cash forecasting, cash transfers, project financing, and risk management
- Create operational, general and administrative and capital budgets in coordination with executive and operational management
- Manage and account for capital assets
- Oversee all payroll activities and benefits administration
- Oversee Insurance, banking and lease relationships
- Continually direct technical advancements and process changes to improve overall department efficiency and accuracy.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
We seek employees who are adept at contributing their personal expertise to a collaborative work environment. For this role, we’re looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- High technical proficiency including skills in Excel
- Hands-on experience with Quickbooks and NetSuite
- 5+ years of experience with an accounting designation preferred
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Completion of bachelor or master’s degrees in accounting from accredited university
- Fluent in US GAAP
- Able to multi-task but also have disciplined approach to projects
- Strong attention to detail and inquisitive
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Previous inventory accounting experience in a manufacturing company.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced, high growth environment
How We’ll Help You Succeed
Our culture is passionate, entrepreneurial, and energetic. We innovate. We collaborate. We strive for excellence. We recognize. We celebrate. We connect.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care * 401k package with employer matching * Paid Time Off * Maternity/Paternity leave
RockWell is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Parental leave
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes